EXAMPLE 1: CASE SCENARIO
Rose has high anxiety and has been having relationship drama for a while. Unfortunately her boyfriend made her quit her job in order to raise their two year old son. Two weeks ago they got into a fight and he kicked her and thier son out of thier home. Rose and her son have no where to go. Rose contacts the office of Florida Social Solutions Inc., to request for help.
1) Rose is immediately assigned her own personal case manager
2) The case manager makes contact with Rose to schedule a "Meet and Greet"
3) The case manager conducts an assessment of Rose's situation
4) The case manager develops a personalized Plan of Services accomodating to Rose's needs
5) The case manager immediately begins advocating for Rose the following needs:
- Relationship/Personal Counseling
- Domestic Violence Resources and Safety Plan developed
- Child Care
- Food/ Clothing if needed
Rose is assisted until every need is accomplished, or up until she feels she can walk on her own two feet again! Its really that simple! Give us a call for a better tomorrow.
750 South Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL 32805
Or use our contact form.
Monday-Friday | 9am-5pm
New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & Christmas.